With our principal business in oil palm division, all our plantations have been certified under the Malaysian Sustainable Palm Oil (MSPO) standards whilst our mills are certified with both the MSPO certification and MSPO SCCS (‘Supply Chain Certification Standard’).
We will continue to adopt responsible and sustainable agricultural practices to positively impact the economy, environment and social development as well as deliver better returns to our shareholders.
MSPO is a national sustainability scheme created by the Malaysian government and developed for oil palm
plantations, smallholders and downstream facilities. The requirements for MSPO standards include: –
• the production of safe, high quality oil palm fruits;
• the protection of the environment;
• the safeguarding of social and economic conditions of owners;
• supporting the surrounding community;
• enforcing workplace health and safety excellence; and
• the implementation of best practices.