A one-day training titled “How to Value a Business and Investment Analysis on Plantation Industry” was held in-house on 6 September 2016 for selected staffs.
The objective of the training was to highlight the key elements in business valuation, understand the key differences between income, market and asset approaches, and to determine the core value of a company through discounting its future cash flows.
From the training, the Group’s staffs who attended will be able to: –
– Explain key elements in business valuation
– Understand key differences between income, market and asset approaches
– Determine core value of a company through discounting future cash flows
– Apply pricing multiples on business appraisals
– Explain the structure of plantation industry
– Describe the operational characteristics, risks and returns as well as future prospectd of the plantation industry